To ensure that all exchanges are appropriate, without the tenant or landlord being aggrieved, we created a code of ethics that Roomlala members must abide by. In order to use Roomlala, you must become a member and respect this code of ethics.
Landlord members must:
- Publish a complete and accurate advert
- Update their advert and calendar whenever necessary
- Respond to each contact request quickly
Tenant members must:
- Correctly fill out all information fields (personal information and profile)
- Only sent rental requests when there is real interest in the landlord's advert
- Respect the commitments that arise from reserving accommodation
- Respect the accommodation they are renting
Not respecting this code of ethics will lead to the member being banned from our site.